Highlights of Hinson's rant include:
- 1:19 -"I've been telling my wife this for years, size doesn't matter."
- 2:36 - Hinson rips the play of his guards. "They must think it's a tax credit."
- 2:52 - "My wife...MY WIFE...can score more than two buckets on 11 shots because I KNOW my wife will AT LEAST SHOT FAKE one time."
- 3:22 - Hinson compares coaching his players to house training puppies, saying he should have his guys run the treadmill more when they make mistakes.
- 3:50 - "There was a sniper in the gym. Didn't you see that? We had guys falling down. We had a guy snipered at half-court. Two guys snipered at half-court. It was unbelievable. I would've thought Navy Seal Team 6 was out there."
- 5:24 - On his team's turnovers: "I swear I thought one time that one of my players said Merry Christmas. I thought it was a gift."
Video via donnymlr. H/T The Dagger.